A Divine Art

Monday, December 16, 2013

Blog Post Reflection


What I've Done: 

So far I've posted specific kinds of martial arts and given the basic history of each. I've also given key examples and real life applications of different styles and tools in martial arts. Not super specific but a decent background to the history of martial arts.

My Best Post:

My best post was probably the combination of Okinawa Part 1 and 2. This is because I have an extensive knowledge on this topic and couldn'5t provide all of it in two posts. I enjoyed writing it and hoped it was a useful tool.

What I'd Like To Improve On:

I'd like to improve on meeting deadlines. I fdon't meet the deadlines well at all and feel like I should definitly be meeting them. So I need to put in a better effort there.

What I've Learned:

I've learned that I really like the history and art that comes with martial arts. Each has its own traditions, values, and history which makes it unique. I enjoy learning about all of them and would like to extend my knowledge on it.

Where I Want To Go:

I would like to extend my research on my blogs and give more real life applications. I could add videos or give real life applications from other peoples or my experiances. If I can make it more personal it will be a more interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment