A Divine Art

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mr. Miller's Class Today

Creative writing today was probably the most riveting class I've ever had as a student here at Bradshaw. Mr. Miller taught it so well and gave us so many pieces of valuable information that I felt like a new man walking out his door. I can pretty much answer any question you have about life now. He unlocked the door in my brain to nirvana and I now see the World in a new light. Everything makes sense, nothing is bound by time, and everything has an answer. In fact for the first time in my life, thanks to Mr. Miller, I feel ready for college. I don't have to read any textbooks anymore...I am the textbook. It's like a cloud opened up from the heavens and said, "Josh, stand up and walk." I'm no longer the lame man I was, I have legs and they were made for walking. I realized that everything in creative writing, is more than mere techniques to write creatively, it is life and what it stands for. I am ready to move into the World, and can't wait to leave his class everyday into a World of peace and light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment